Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

A week (and a bit) in pictures

The past week has been a bit of a whirlwind. There have been celebrations a plenty, cooking galore, cosy walks and wedding bells - a truly magical 9 days.
Friday 28th October - Impromptu Halloween drinks. The other pictures are all too incriminating!!

Saturday 29th October - Homemade pumpkin soup and cheese scones before Mr M's rugby match
Sunday 30th October - Our 6 month anniversary. Risotto and a late night stroll past our wedding reception
 
 
Monday 31st October - Halllllooooowwwweeeeeeeennnnnnn!!
Tuesday 1st November - Girly night of gossip, grigio and gluttonous pizza with the gorgeous Ms Cross
Wednesday 2nd November - Mr M's birthday. I was very impressed with his interpretation of 'please dress for dinner'!

Thursday 3rd November - Cute and casual in my 'popcorn' jumper, fur boots and biker jeans. ALSO, a very rare image of me without my phone in my face!

Friday 4th November - Prep for the lovely Ms Charles' wedding day on Saturday. This is my very attractive tanning outfit!! Hair practise, nails done as well as the shoe and bag selection.
Saturday 5th November - The amazing wedding of Mr & Mrs Peel.
Sunday 6th November - The amazing hangover!!! The day was spent on the sofa with back to back films. I blame the jager bombs and everyone involved in them........ you know who you are. x



No comments: