Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Today's Look

This will sound insane but sometimes I literally do dream about an outfit and this was last night's conjuring - an outfit I've never put together before.

The blouse was a recent purchase from Dorothy Perkins of all places. I absolutely love the detail and it looks just as good done up to the neck or undone to show a sneak peak of decolletage.

The cigarette pants are from H&M last year - I fell in love with them because they reminded me of a pair of ski pants my mum used to wear in the 80's with a slouchy knit (guess I take my taste in clothes from her!).

My Chanel esque jacket is LUX from Urban Outfitters a few years back. And finally the shoes are absolute killers from Carvela.

Feeling very Karl Lagerfeld - now where's my shades and gloves da'ling!

No comments: