Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Today's Look

Today has been pretty mild here in Bristol (although it is now chucking it down outside whilst I write this!) and with some brand new knitwear in my wardrobe I decided to match it with my favourite ever skirt! That's right - I got my legs out in October!

It's a Karen Millen number from years and years ago which can be dressed up or down. I mostly wear it with a plain white vest, battered denim jacket and pumps in the summer but thought it would look kinda cute with my newest A/W boots and Zara cable knit sweater. What say you?

Matched with Leighton Denny Supermodel nail varnish (literally the best nude colour I've found) I felt very autumnal.

Sweater from Zara. Skirt from Karen Millen (years ago). Boots from Marks and Spencer (totes!)

No comments: