Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Today's outfit - In the red

This weekend was spent doing the family thing and was very laid back and relaxing. I spent most of the time wrapped up for walking around town and standing on the rugby sideline cheering Mr M on (whose moustache is coming along nicely BTW - photos will follow I promise!)

Here's today's outfit of choice - sometimes a slick of red lippy and nail varnish is all I need to feel a bit more pepped up when the weather is so dull.


It's the first outing for my trusty black over the knee boots. They are sooooo old and I desperately need to replace them. I had them shipped from Chinese Laundry about three or four years back after seeing Serena on Gossip Girl wearing them in grey - yes I am that sad! The red sweater is a French Connection piece from two years back and the blazer is my Urban Outfitters Chanel esque number.

The make up was inspired by the beautiful Scarlett Johansson in the new Dolce & Gabbana lipstick ad. Her lip is a bit more glossy than my Bourjois Rouge Dress Code lippy. Not sure if they still do it but it's been my fav red lipstick of choice for a long time now. What does everyone else do to brighten up their look on a dull day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the nails, you have inspired me to paint mine.

I'm very pleased Mr M has become a Mo Bro! When I see the photo on the blog I'll definitely donate to The Prostate Cancer Charity. The better the tash, the more i'll give.. no pressure Mr M!