Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Disappearing act

I know, I know. I've been missing in action again...... I promise there's been a load of stuff going on though, such as:
  • Interviews - Interview outfit posts to come
  • A visit to a brand new and exciting bar - It's a secret bar no less!!
  • Mr M's Movember - I have a few progress images to share as well as the moment it was shaved off
  • Some new purchases - Very exciting of course
  • A new skincare routine - Which I love
  • My first published article - Eeeeeek. The excitement!
  • A trip to London for a pampering event - Lots of fun
  • An exciting delivery from Ruby+Ed - Very cute and cosy
  • Christmas day of fun - Dinner at Hotel Du Vin and the purchasing of the BEST Christmas tree ever.
  • A spattering of girly gatherings and big nights out - no photos available. Far too incriminating!
All of these posts will come flying your way over the next few days. But in the meantime here's a picture of a cute fluffy dog. Random - for sure. But I bet he made you smile!


Sadly he does not belong to me. However I've put him on my Christmas list, but I don't hold out much hope.

Xxx

1 comment:

Beauty Balm said...

oooh these sound exciting - especially your first published article xxx