Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Ruby+Ed Chunky Knit Beanie

A few Saturday's ago I received an exciting delivery from Ruby+Ed. I opened my front door and there was a box waiting for me. Inside it was a  beautifully wrapped knitted beanie - just in time for the cold weather setting in.
I'm a big fan of hats and although I have a load of them I don't actually have a nice beanie so it was extra specially great!

I've been aware of Ruby + Ed for quite a few years now but if you haven't heard of them before check out their website. They make luxury loungewear - perfect for gifting your family and friends, or perhaps treating yourself. There is sooooooo much that I want from them at the moment. Their hats have also recently been spotted on the likes of Caggie Dunlop (Made in Chelsea) and Lydia Bright (TOWIE) so I'm in good company.

This particular hat is super soft and I've been wearing it loads since receiving it, including today when Mr M and I ventured out into the cold for a Christmassy day of fun. I've worn it turned up a bit but you could also wear it more slouchy as seen on their website.

Teamed with my big cream shearling coat from Oasis last year, a pair of grey Zara skinnies and the ASOS 'popcorn' jumper I felt very cosy.

One last thing - If like me you love all things Christmas, check out their Christmas competition too (here). They're giving away a pair of their novelty Mr Reindeer Slippers........ I LOVE them!! Perfect for Christmas morning with some Christmas pyjamas and a Christmas jumper...... or is it just me who is planning on wearing that?!? I'm hoping to get Mr M in matching attire too!

Mr Reindeer novelty mule


4 comments:

Susan Y said...

Love the hat! It looks so cosy and the colour is amazing against the paler shades of the jacket and blonde hair. Festive luxe!!!

Niki said...

Love the beanie! Might have to treat myself after Xmas :) x

Anonymous said...

Lovely review, their Slippers are so gorgeous too!

Anonymous said...

The hat looks so good on you. I have bought a pair of their slippers before and they are so comfy.