Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

January Outfit Inspo

I'm not sure about everyone else but I'm feeling bored and uninspired by my wardrobe now the party season is over (it could also have something to do with being back to work too - booooo!).At these times I turn to my favourite magazines, blogs, websites and celebs for inspiration and I thought I would share some of my findings with you too - you lucky things!!

Casual chic. I love Rachel Bilson's combo of rolled up jeans, blazer and slouchy clutch. And Ali Larter's cute knitwear, wayfarers, pearls and fitted combats have a real modern glamour feel.

Hats!! I LOVE them and teamed with beachy blonde hair is totally down my street

Miranda Kerr is literally one of my favourite sources of fashion inspo. I adore her style. I especially love the combination of leather trousers, pumps and cardi - it's just a shame my pair ripped across the knee last week :( At least it wasn't the butt though!! 

A splash of colour is a must to brighten up these miserable days and Olivia Palermo's style is anything but dull. Beyonce's red blazer combined with leopard print scarf is actually one that I recreate  frequently either with jeans or black cigarette pants.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh Miranda Kerr, she always looks so perfect! She's definitely a fashion inspiration to many. Great post!

http://www.ilookgood.com/