Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Kate Middleton's Coat - Fit for a Princess

Before Christmas I was lucky enough to receive a lovely knitted beanie from Ruby+Ed. At that time I completely fell in love with their Luxury Toscana Sheepskin Coat in Chocolate, but it was slightly out of my budget :(

Anyway, over the Christmas period when perusing the newspapers I saw the lovely Kate Middleton wearing a coat very similar...... and now I want it even more!!!

Her coat is from LK Bennett, I think, but it appears to have sold out. However, luckily for all you 'copykates' out there, Ruby+Ed's coat is still in stock and has gone in the sale here. Granted, it is still out of my budget - but it is fit for a princess afterall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow definitely going to get me one of these now I love her style and Ruby+Ed slippers