Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Saturday's outfit

Annoyingly I didn't take any photos of my outfit on Saturday night, but I've done a bit of a collage to piece it all together again.

The dress is super spangly and since it was an evening reception for a wedding on bonfire night it felt very fitting. Of course the sparkliest girl was the beautiful bride, Mrs Peel. She literally looked like an angel - absolutely stunning.
Dress, French Connection. Shoes, Carvela. Bag, All Saints


And this is what it looks like on someone........I was trying to channel Balmain's AW09 collection (a personal favourite).

Although I did swap the chunky heeled ankle boots for a more demure patent court.

The above was the inspiration for my make up, although I didn't shade so close to the brow line - if only I had pictures!!

No comments: