Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Nail Inspo

I'm just getting around to catching up on my favourite blogs and first on the list was '...love Maegan'.

I've been reading this blog for years and years. Not only does she have amazing dress sense and the best hair EVER, but she's also got an incredible eye for interior design and does some of the best 'diy' posts I've ever seen. She also appears to share my love for Halloween too which only makes her more fabulous in my eyes!!

I digress - on Friday she posted about her nails for the weekend and having done a dark/glitter nail myself for my weekend I was instantly drawn to her version. Very cool! I'm just gutted that I chucked out my very own OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark' a few months back...... I'm now also on the search for glitter varnish with bigger glitter.

Nails aside - check out Maegan's blog. I'm sure she doesn't need the promotion, but you honestly won't be disappointed.

nails-diy manicure ideas
image from http://www.lovemaegan.com/

No comments: