Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

OPI does Katy P




OPI always does the best nail varnishes with the most inventive names, so I'm not surprised to find out they have collaborated with Miss Katy Perry to produce a limited edition range.

I kinda like Katy Perry - she seems pretty cool and appears to have a good sense of humour (you would need to if your hubby was prone to releasing dodgy pics of you on the web) and the colours really reflect this. Haven't tried them yet but I'm looking forward to getting my mitts on them.

All the colours are inspired by her new album, Teenage Dream. There's two metallics (The One That Got Away and Not Like The Movies) as well as two glittery ones which I'm not so sure about (Last Friday Night and Teenage Dream).

They've also done a 'shatter' black. It's like the Barry M limited edition one. However, I'm unable to comment on this one either as when I opened it, it would appear that the brush was broken and I've been unable to use it or find anymore in the shops - boo hoo. I do know that they both act as a top coat and 'crackle' whichever colour you put it on top off - kinda cool.

Each polish is £10.50. Apparently there's a Justin Bieber range on its way too............. Sounds interesting!

No comments: