Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Caught in the middle


Darn it! I totally meant to take a photo of my outfit yesterday to go with my post but by the time a made it home from work there was barely enough time to get changed for my pilates class.

Am really loving pilates at the moment and now that I have my new swanky-ass mat I'm no longer sliding around the gym! Also got to wear my new Sweaty Betty pilates pants too - they are soooo comfy. LOVE them - must try not to live in them though else my ass will spread to fill them!!

Am totally bored of most of my wardrobe at the moment so am making a special effort to try and make different outfits - it's only another 4months before I can stop saving for the wedding and start buying lots of lovely clothes and shoes again.... Can not wait.

Anyhoo, opted for my Full Circle maxi dress that I purchased in the summer. It's a thick enough cotton to let me get away with it in the colder months so I have teamed it with my Nine West biker boots from years ago, a Jigsaw leather belt and my preppy Karen Millen cardi from back in the day when I used to work there. I'm pretty happy with the outfit - it's cute me thinks.

It's also serving to experiment with the long/medium length straight jersey skirts which I have been pondering for a while. Nearly bought one at the weekend but was unsure what to wear on my feet with it at the mo. Think I need to spend more time considering before I jump in - though Ashley Olsen does make it look pretty cool..... My out fit does not look anything like this!

No comments: