Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

Nailed!

Today has been domestic bliss. Mr M and I stayed in bed forever - totally needed after last week. We then ventured out of the house for some errands (Baby Bottom Cream all sold out as suspected - Doh!) and then back home for further hibernation and sausage and mash.

I've also managed to do all my washing, drying and ironing as well as change my bed sheets (is there anything better than a clean fluffy bed?!), catch up on all my favourite blogs and experiment with my nails.

As I've mentioned in the past, I'm quite the Barry M nail varnish fan. However I often find their colours a bit too light - requiring many layers and I just don't have that kind of patience! Not anymore though. Since purchasing their black nail varnish I've been using it under their vivid purple and navy blue to make them deeper - and to great affect it has worked. Today I've also done the same with their grey varnish (not the best photo but you get the idea). Clearly grey is not a new trend, but I've been pretty unsure about it. When you're naturally pale I think that you have to tred carefully with pale varnishes. Don't ask me why, I just think you do.... It's like nail varnish on long nails - just not right. Don't know why - it's just the way I feel! Anyhoo, I've decided to give it a chance and will be keeping it for at least 24hours to conduct a fair trial. I shall report back. Over and out. xCx

No comments: