Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

Bottoms Up!

Save

Splurge

So it seems I'm totally behind (no pun intended) the times. This week has seen Waitrose' Baby Bottom Butter smothered all over the press. However, on a night in with the girls, BC aka 'Queen of Cosmetics' (I've never seen a bathroom so jam-packed with girlie goodies) informed me that this is the second wave of hysteria for this £2.49 supermarket wonder and that following the first hit in 2008 her mother sent her a heap of it.

Having generously used it on my hands that evening, I'm now off to see if there's any left on the shelves - well when there's women saying it competes with Creme de La Mer which retails from £90 who can blame me.

I'm yet to give the Aldi skincare line a try as well, but apparently their Lacura Anti Aging Serum priced £3.49 is pretty great and since I've just inadvertently got myself addicted to Declours Aromaessence NĂ©roli (£39) through a tester sample, I'm keen to find a replacement ASAP.

No comments: