Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2009

These boots were made for......


Something has occurred to me whilst writing my blogs - I am obsessed with shoes and in particular boots at the moment!

These are the new object of my affection. The photo really doesn't do them justice because they are really lovely. They sit over the knee and are really buttery soft leather. They look really smart in person. I ♥ these boots soooooo much. They remind me of the type of boots Parisian ladies wear.

When I visited Paris two years ago in February it was notable just how fabulous their boots were. They all looked so effortlessly chic; Wandering around in gorgeous winter coats and beautiful leather boots. There wasn't a hint of fake tan anywhere - Whhhaaattt!

Anyhoo - Jones the Bootmakers have a sale on at the moment and I reckon that these bad boys are coming home with me. One last decision to be made though. Black or Brown? Answers on a postcard kids!

Xxxx

No comments: