Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Love in!


Once again, I was checking out one of my favourite blogs Olsens Anonymous http://olsensanonymous.blogspot.com/ and love love LOVE Ashley's get up - starting to feel like a bit of a stalker.... Needless to say, this is not a look I will be rocking anytime soon though. Weather in Blighty dictates a few more layers - Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Had my hair appointment on Saturday and decided that I had come thus far on the painful journey of growing out my fringe, that I would not back down just yet. Had my colours toned down a bit, in the style of the pic I posted of Ashley (stalkerish - No?!?). Like it! Will try a post a pic soon.

Almost time for home - Hurrah!

Agenda:
Cold walk home in the rain
Christmas dinner courtesy of Miss C M
Bernard and the Genie
Bubble Bath
Nails - loving all of Barry M's colours (cheap enough for me to change my mind every week)
Bed - Zzzzzzzzzzz

In the words of one Lady Parsnips - LOVE IT!

Later Xxxx

No comments: