Pages

Friday 4 December 2009

Ick ickedy ick ick.......

Do you ever have one of those days where you literally wonder what you are doing with your life?

The last few months have been absolutely amazing. LOADS of ups and some downs.

Mr M and I disappeared for a weekend in Edinburgh/The Highlands - one of my favourite places in the world. We celebrated his birthday in style in the burgh of Edin….. Then disappeared further north to a romantic log cabin where he only went and PROPOSED to me!! I said yes – of course. The ring is AMAZING – clever Mr M! Soooooo exciting.

On our return Mr M also found out that he had passed some MASSIVE industry exams. Such great news.

Last week one of the downs came though when our landlord decided he would ‘get rid’ of the flat – booooo!

Now we have some major decisions to make. To top it off think I may be experiencing a mid twenties crisis – is there anything more pathetic?

So, I have decided to drag my arse out of this disgusting, self deprecating mood, if only to spare those around me, and do something about it.

I am making some Not New Year Resolutions….

Sort my blog out
Sort my wardrobe out
Figure out what I want to be doing
Figure out where I want to be doing it
Put wheels in motion
Realise it’s NOT all that bad. Suck it up and get on with it

Now that I have my rant out the way, I have to get out of work, enjoy the weekend (don’t you love 5.30 on a Friday?!?) and stop using this as therapy.

Oh – also have to add that I got my hands on the below boots I have been lusting after – they are sooooo great.

Next time I promise not to leave it so long.

x

No comments: