Pages

Saturday 5 December 2009

All good things come to an end.....

Ok, so that's probably an over exaggeration but I am very upset that my thigh high flat boots are nearing deaths door.........

Have been at Twickenham today to watch the Ba Bas play NZ (I am of course now a fully fledged NZ supporter due to Mr M's staunch patriotism). It was on this miserable day that my boots truly started to fall to pieces :-(

I feel even worse about the matter because I have in fact already replaced them in my head with a pair from Jones the Bootmakers :-) I feel guilty! But not guilty enough to not post a picture of them when I get back to my laptop - am currently travelling back from London town.

Question for you - why does it take 40mins to drive in a 400m circle here? I'm impatient get me out of here!!!!

Tomorrow Christmas tree shopping. Yaaaaaaaay.

Xxx

No comments: