Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

Monday Muses

Following last week's 'Miranda Monday' I've decided to open the category up for all the other gorgeous, fashionable ladies that inspire, me so I've turned it in to 'Monday Muses'.

This week's Muse is Emma Stone. I first noticed Emma in 'Easy A' (great film) and then again in Crazy Stupid Love (three words - Ryan Gosling's chest). She appeared on the July cover of American Vogue and then the August cover of British Vogue - both really gorgeous images. Her style is young and quirky, always with a twist. She's the perfect combination of sexy and cute (you'll know what I'm on about if you've seen Crazy Stupid Love) - the perfect combo. What's not to like?!? New girl crush for the week.

My favs are the leather dress, the trench and jeans and the wide leg trousers. Totally want my hair the same colour as hers in last month's British Vogue too. What do you think?







No comments: