Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Friday's Outfit of the Day

The end of last week was pretty busy hence the tardy outfit post. Thursday saw me have a day at home with my mum - lunch, gossip and tea (perhaps there was a glass of wine in there too...). A truly lovely day. In the evening I caught up with some of my fabby friends from my old office. Apologies but there are no pics to accompany. I was already running late and had no time to snap!

Friday's outfit called for a bit of leopard print. To be honest I was feeling a bit down in the dumps so didn't put much thought into it.


Blouse - Zara, Jeans - Zara, Cuff - ???, Bag - Rabeanco, Scarf (on bag) - Christain Dior, Pumps - Ruby+Ed


We had a really fun filled afternoon of eating out and celebrating the gorgeous Ms Edward's baby shower. My guess is a girl - 6lb 7oz!

No comments: