Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Sheltering from the rain


My wedding bouquet.
Photo: McKinley-Rodgers Photography. Flowers: Edward Allen Flowers

I'm sitting safe and sound indoors today, sheltering from the stormy weather which is brewing outside. Ick! I'm pleased I don't have any major plans this weekend - thinking they would be a washout. I plan to chill out at home, cook up some delicious food and catch up on movies. I may also do a bit of blogging since it's been a bit of a while........

There's loads to catch up on and I'm spending today trawling through my snaps and compiling a few updates. In the meantime, here are some beautiful flowers to brighten up a gloomy day. This is actually pic of my wedding bouquet, but isn't it one of the nicest things to receive a bunch of flowers just for the hell of it (eh um. hint hint Mr. M!)? Perhaps I'll brave the weather and go and buy myself some today.

No comments: