Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Let's catch up

Four months in pics.

Left to right from top:
  1. February: Amazing 80's hair and dress (original 80's from my mum’s wardrobe) for my fabby sister in-law's 30th birthday 80's cocktail party in London town
  2.  February: My birthday cake and tea after a rather relaxing break to Bath Spa with Mr M. Dreamy getaway
  3. March: The new baby. In March we decided to donate all our wages to Apple and walked away with an iPad, new iPhone and Apple TV
  4.  March: Meribel snowboarding for a week. This pic was taken at La Folie Douce in Val Thoren. AMAZING day in the VIP section with endless champagne and fantastic apri music
  5. March: the new slightly darker doo
  6. April: Leaving lunch. Champagne in tepees of course (!) and a farewell to my lovely colleagues following an exciting social media contract with a luxury car brand. Also had to give keys back for said luxury car. Sad times
  7.  April: First wedding anniversary. The memories
  8. April: Minibreak to The Pig and The Limewood in celebration of first anniversary
  9. May: A visit to the Olympic stadium opening ceremony
  10. May: A very cold me at the end of the Olympic stadium opening ceremony
  11. May: Trip to the boat with M&C in celebration of their engagement (not my boat I hasten to add)
  12. June: The start of my epic exercise regime

No comments: