Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

A polished day look

In my last blog I included a pic from the April issue of Glamour. Initially it was the bed hair and hair colour which attracted me, but the make up is also super sexy in a very relaxed way so I thought I'd give it a whirl myself.

This is more make up than I would typically wear during the average day (especially if I'm working from home), but since I was heading to a new biz meeting I figured that the effort wouldn't go to waste.





Although the eye make up doesn't look overly heavy, I tend not to define eyebrows, wear eye make up, full base, blush, bronzer, lip liner and lipstick all at once during the day. It just feels a bit too 'done'. However, it does appear to come out good in the photos..... It turns out that I would also have to get up another 30mins earlier too! No time to show off my meeting ensemble - was too busy sprinting out the door.

No comments: