Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Living outta cardboard box!

Who knew I had so much crap! Saturday, Sunday and most of Monday saw me partake in the big move of 2011. It took one van, two separate loads, 17 hours, eight pairs of hands, 12 cups of tea, two bottles of wine and around 300 miles, but we're in - and mostly unpacked now. WoooHooo!

The flat is already feeling like home but there's still a stack to do - like setting up the broadband!!! Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you look at it), we're just a hop skip and a jump away from my favourite coffee shop (Boston Tea Party) complete with free wifi so I can try and get on with life as normal until we're up and running. Great coffee, friendly staff, walkable in heels and free wifi - what more can a girl ask for??

On to less domestic things (and much more fashionable) - In between all the packing, unpacking and making home I have managed to track down one of my fav magazines - Women'sHealth.

It's American so not that easily available everywhere here, so when I manage to get my hands on a copy I like to make a coffee and give it my undivided attention. You can imagine my joy when I opened this month's copy to find a fashion shoot with Cat Deeley (one of my fav fashion follows) - how amazing does she look. I have to share it with you. The leather jacket and jersey skirt has already provided inspo for my outfit today. I'll try and get some pics later. In the meantime check out the images below.

Apart from the amazing fashion spreads, it also has loads of really healthy tips for exercise and food which really does fit into your lifestyle. It's been my little secret read for a while, but i'm in a sharing mood!!

All  pics courtesy of www.womenshealthmag.com


No comments: