Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

Browmance

Recently I've taken to using a eyebrow pencil - probably not ground breaking news for most of you. However, I've always been a bit scared of them. After a rather over zealous plucking moment last week, I've sadly been left with no choice!! This is why I have been getting them threaded for the past two years......

I. Can. Not. Be. Trusted. With. Tweezers.

Especially my Tweezerman tweezers and handy magnifying mirror (that is one scary reflection looking back at you - no one needs to see that up close!). They are so blummin good that I get over excited!

I must also admit that after seeing the gorgeous Billie Piper at V Festival with her beautifully groomed eyebrows, I have been feeling inspired.

As you'll see from the pics below - I haven't gone too crazy (or even slightly), but hey you gotta start somewhere and I'm new to this... Pretty pleased with them though. I feel much more groomed. I would go as far to say that I really REALLY like it. Right - me and my new brows are off to find some work - wish me luck!

No comments: