Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

One of those days

Having a REALLY frustrating day..... I'm putting a plea out into cyber space. If anyone knows how to put a twitter feed within a blog, please please get in touch :(

I used to have one and it worked fine - then all of a sudden it has disappeared and I can't remember how to get it back. Deep breath.......... Cup of tea.

Anyway, I've continued clearing out today, mostly through my make-up draws. Can't believe how many lipsticks I have. I don't even wear lipstick! Most upsettingly, they all appear to be the same (ish) colour... Error!! Don't even get me started on the lip glosses!!!



Right - having successfully wasted most of the day messing around with twitter/my blog with no success, I’m dragging my coldified butt off to do some work.

No comments: