Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Does that make me Crazy?

It never rains but it pours! Following on from my last post, things have not slowed down.

Mr M and I have found a new home which we move into on Thursday. I'm so excited and can't wait to start doing it up and my scrap book is already full of ideas for what we can do with it - I'm loving the below

 However, it is tinged slightly because three days after putting a deposit down, I decided to quit my job. EeeeeK!!!


This is completely uncharacteristic for me. I am not a 'fly by the seat of your pants' kinda girl and it feels like a completely crazy thing to have done. But it just felt like it was time for a change. So having worked out my months notice and left on a massive high note (V Festival Louder Lounge), it brings me to today - day three of unemployment......

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little apprehensive, but I'm really excited too and have everything crossed for some very exciting ventures that I've been putting off for way to long. It also means I can spend a bit more time getting my head around the blummin wire frame for this blog! Surely it can't be that difficult (famous last words).

I'm also going to take the opportunity to upload some of my favourite bits of 'fashpiration'..... Whilst clearing through loads of stuff on my laptop I found some of my old 'inspo' folders. It's clear to see whose style I really admire by the number of times certain famous faces pop up! I've also selected the ones that seem most fitting for this unseasonably autumnal day!

Can't remember where I sourced them all from, but I'm guessing they are mostly from InStyle.com and Olsen Anonymous (http://olsensanonymous.blogspot.com/) - one of my fav blogs for 'fashpiration'. 

No comments: