Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

The Day I Said I Do

I mentioned in my last post that LOTS had been going on with me lately, hence the sporadic posts and I wasn't kidding - I GOT MARRIED!!

The big 'I Do' was on April 30th 2011 and it really was the best day of my life. I still can't believe that I'm a 'Mrs' - It's literally the weirdest thing in the world. I'm not sure when saying 'my husband' will stop feeling strange. Hopefully soon.

Here's just a few of the early stages, as captured by our lovely and amazing photographers Penny and Cam McKinley-Rodgers. I honestly can't recommend them enough. Not only are they both genuinely lovely people, they have an incredible talent to capture those special moments when no one else is looking and put everyone around them instantly at ease. I simply can't wait for our album.