Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

Beauty Spot


Why does everything always finish at the same time?!

All three of my very favourite beauty must-haves are done. Oh no! As I have mentioned before, I live and die by Elemental Herbology's Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator. It is truly the best moisturiser I have ever used.

My cleanser of choice is Eve Lom's - it's like a facial in a jar and leaves my skin totally rejuvenated. In short, IT'S AMAZING.

Last but not least is my secret weapon….. Darphin Purifying Balm. I'm told this isn't meant to be used every night, but I slather it on each night and can feel it zapping any unruly skin and smoothing out those late twenties wrinkles which are trying to set in… Doesn't say any of this on the pack but a really do swear by it.

As you can see, I'm not one of those girls who stick to just one brand - I like to mix it up a bit.

Going back to the original dilemma though - this is bound to set me back… ohhhhh £110. Space NK makes a pretty penny out of me!

My name's Claire and I'm a beauty addict!

No comments: