Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

All that glitters...

The Wedding Board

I know it's the same old story, but I really have been totally manic for the past month.

I can usually find a spare moment during the day to write, but alas this has not been so. To top it off, Talk Talk are incapable of putting internet into my house..... I feel a rant coming on, so I'll move on.

Over the past month I have spent A LOT of time thinking about the wedding and have pulled together a little mood board.

Obviously the big day isn't going to be quite as decadent, but it's a starter for ten.

I'm mostly annoyed about the fact that Macarons are now EVERY WHERE!

By the time I get married I'm pretty sure everyone will have had them…. Never mind. Still plenty of time for decisions to be made.

Next step, THE DRESS!!!!!

Stay tuned…..

No comments: