Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Time Flys

I. Can. Not. Believe. It. Is. Wednesday already…..

It has been crazy since my last blog. I have:

Attended a Caribbean Rum tasting night
Caught up with my holiday chums over too many bottles of wine
Stayed in bed until noon…
Breakfasted in the sun by a pool with my lovely man
Arranged a photo shoot
Attended a radio day
Talked to a gazillion journos
Met the lovely Donna Air
Photographed organic milk!
Fallen off my diet with amazing ease
Drank a lot of coffee
Broken my iPhone
Started my saving fund for a pair of Louboutins (the answer to all my A/W needs)

Fallen in love with the Ladyhawke album all over again

Now back to normality I am looking forward to:

Checking out the latest news from New York Fashion Week
Catching up with my favorite blogs
Figuring out how to add my favorite blogs to my page
Uploading some images at long last
Going organic (totally inspired by Donna)
Completing my A/W wish list
Sleeping

No comments: