Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Just another day

(Scarf: ASOS, belt: Karen Millen, bracelet: my mum's, ring: Melinda Maria, watch: Casio)
(Not the best quality... Boots: Chinese Laundry, grey jumper dress: H&M, belt: Karen Millen, Blazer: ASOS)

Not much going on today really. Typical day in the office so opted for something comfortable.

The weather is definitely on the change and I practically lived in my winter boots last week. I bought this pair last year to replace a knackered old pair of leather over-the-knee, (almost) flat boots from my uni years (six years ago...). I remember having to have them and feeling so Barbarella when I wore them it was magical. It's great now they are more main stream - though a small part of me is sad these beauties are now in the general public domain. At least I won't get so many strange 'what is she wearing' looks anymore...

These aren't as high in the thigh region as the originals, but they're super comfy and practical for the walk to and from work, not that that is usually a deciding factor. Thought I would throw in a photo of my accessories too.

The bracelet was lent to me by my mum years ago. She wore it on her wedding day and I love the little imperfections in it from the endless wear my mum put it through at my age and the numerous repairs it has been through. The watch is retro Casio and the ring is Melinda Maria.

No comments: