Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Beauty Buys


Having received some very generous donations to the bank of Claire for my birthday last week, I thought it was high time that I stock up on some beauty bits. A trip to Space NK is calling too……. So exciting. Love that place, and now that I have my new N dulge card I can see I’ll be there even more.

Am an avid fan of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat but the H&M varnishes and lip-gloss are new ventures for me - I'll let you know how I get on.

Have eventually picked a new perfume after much deliberation - Smells are so hard to buy! Just nice to have a bit of a change sometimes - eh?!

The DVD is a tip that I picked up from one of my fav bridal blogs http://www.rockmywedding.co.uk/. It received rave reviews and I'm hoping it's going to transform my life (and my ass!). Please not that it will not be in its cellophane tomorrow.......

The whitening paste is..... well it’s a follow on from my whitening trays in the hope it will keep my nashers pearly white ahead of the big day (66 days left, but who's counting?!).

Anyhoo - so tired so hitting the hay. Am manically busy at work and it's already 12.09am..... How did that happen!

Night night Cx

No comments: