Pages

Monday 1 February 2010

To Clog or not to Clog....


Since spying the clog clad Chanel lovelies during the Paris SS10 fashion week (how amazing was their show?) I have been intrigued.

Something about them really excites me... I can picture myself wearing them with my gorgeous neutral KM shorts or harem pants, teamed with my beloved thread bare denim shirt (do they ever go out of fashion?) with aviators, ala D&G, and Alexander Wang plaits - not forgetting the tan!

However, another part of me can't quite forget the pink suede pair I owned when I was 10 (I was way ahead of my time!!), which incurred endless amount of abuse from my good friend BB - still comes up in conversation today!! They were all the trend - I'm sure of it….

That aside I think I'm going to have to purchase a pair - haven't been able to stop pairing my wardrobe with them in my head. Just need to wait for the high street to catch on..... Anyone seen any yet sans the Chanel price tag?!?!

No comments: